The conditions of use of the platform include various limitations and exclusions, as well as obligations related to applicable law and regulations.
- Accessories: All equipment that gives access to full use of the vehicle, as well as services provided by volvero, where appropriate. The following are considered accessories: the car keys and associated key fob, card reader, on-board computer, radio, antenna, MP3 cable, GPS, child seat, chains, carrier, vehicle insurance certificate, copy of vehicle license, accident report documents, vehicle manual, car mats, spare tire or repair kit, toolbox, trunk tray, safety vest, warning triangle, fuel card, parking access card, and electric vehicle charging cable.
- Advert/Listing: means a Vehicle indicated as available for sharing by an Owner through the Site, Application and Services.
- Application: The mobile technology application (IoS and Android compatible) called volvero owned and operated by Wego.
- Access details: Username and password of each User’s account;
- General Terms and Conditions of Sharing: The general terms and conditions of vehicle sharing applicable to any sharing done by means of volvero, which form an integral and substantive part of these Terms (available at this link).
- Terms: these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Content: means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information, or other material.
- Driver: Platform user who decides to make a reservation and use a shared vehicle on the volvero platform.
- Taxes/Taxes: indicate any sales tax, value added tax (VAT) and any other taxes by law applicable to payments made by means of the platform.
- Owner: means the natural or legal person who owns one or more vehicles made available for sharing by creating an Ad through the Site, Application and Services.
- Platform: refers collectively to the App, the Site, and the Services.
- P&S Policy: Peace and Safety insurance policy available at this link.
- Reservation Procedure: has the meaning given in Article 6 of these Conditions.
- Data Sheet: indicates a summary sheet of the technical characteristics and condition of a vehicle made available for sharing by an Owner.
- Services: The services of brokerage, payment, insurance, and aimed at sharing a vehicle between Owner and Driver as further described in Article 3 of the Conditions.
- Website: www.volvero.com
- User: means the natural or legal person, as Owner or Driver, registered on the volvero Platform.
- Vehicle: means any equipment, device, or machine such as cars, mopeds, motorcycles, bicycles, and others that is used as a means of transportation, registered on the volvero platform.
- Company or Wego: Wego S.r.l. with registered office located at 55 Giuriato Street, 36100 Vicenza, Italy.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Use of the Site and Application is governed by these Terms.
- The use of the Services offered on the Site and the Application is subject to full acceptance, without any modification or reservation, of these Terms. Acceptance must be expressed by the User and is perfected by means of the “I have read and accept” button that will appear at the stage of completion of the registration procedure or at the stage of completion of the procedure for the purchase of services.
- The User is hereby made aware that in the event that you do not agree to these Terms, it will not be possible for you to use the Site, the Application and the Services.
- The User acknowledges and accepts, as of now, that Wego acts as a mere technological intermediary between Users and is, therefore, to be considered as a third and extraneous party with respect to the vehicle sharing relationship established between Users through the Application.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 2.4 above, in order for the User to benefit from uniform sharing conditions, the User is hereby made aware that any User-Owner is obliged to accept the “General Conditions of Sharing,” which form an integral and substantive part of these Conditions.
- Based on the discussion in Section 2.4 above, the User acknowledges that these terms are directed to govern solely the relationship between the Driver and Wego and between Wego and the Owner.
- Wego, by means of the Site and the Application aims to provide the User with a technological and multimedia platform directed exclusively to facilitate the contact between User and Owner, as well as to make the procedure of sharing vehicles faster and more efficient and, therefore, more in accordance with the needs of simplicity and celerity of Users.
- Wego, in pursuit of the purposes set forth in Section 3.1 above, has created and operates an intuitive online platform, usable through the Site or Application, which allows for simplified booking and payment procedures, offering additional insurance coverage, as well as an online marketplace where User-Owners can advertise the sharing of their vehicles.
4. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE
- The Site may be used by the User only for personal purposes and for purposes permitted by Law and never for commercial purposes.
- The Services are available only to properly registered Users who are 21 years of age or older.
- Once the registration procedure has been completed, the User undertakes not to provide or transfer in any way, even on a purely temporary basis, to third parties their Access details, which must be kept by the User with due care and diligence. The User, therefore, agrees to keep secret and confidential their Access details, which are the only identification tools of the User in order to use the Services.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 4.5. above, the User acknowledges and accepts that all acts performed within the Site and the Platform by means of personal Access details will in any case be attributable and attributable to the User and will have the same binding effect.
- The User is expressly prohibited from:
- Disclosing their Access details to third parties;
- Providing false or otherwise untrue personal data or information, even partially, with particular regard to the registration process;
- Attempting to decode, reconstruct, decipher, disassemble, copy or reproduce the content of the software/hardware used for the Site;
- Transmitting, sending, posting or sharing files, data, code and programs containing viruses, spyware, malware, adware, Trojan horses, worms and similiar;
- Attempting to breach the Site’s security system and related authentication system. Any attempt or act intended to breach the security and/or authentication system will result in civil and/or criminal liability for the User;
- Attempting or engaging in any act directed at examining, testing, or proving the vulnerability of the Site or network systems connected to it;
- Reverse lookup, trace or attempt to trace the origin of any information relating to any User or visitor to the Site, as well as exploit the Site and related Services and information made available or offered through the Site for the purpose of disclosing any information relating to any third party, including without limitation personally identifiable information;
- Inserting links or other means of connection external to the Site;
- Employing insulting, obscene, defamatory, disparaging, racist, derogatory, threatening, vulgar or otherwise offensive expressions while using the services offered by the Site or otherwise and in general while using and/or browsing the Site;
- Posting within the Site their own or third parties’ personal information and data;
- Entering and using personal data and information that violates the privacy of others;
- Including multimedia or content that is defamatory, disparaging, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, related to minors or any other material that under the Law or regulations is considered illegal and/or unlawful;
- The Company urges the User, however, to exercise the utmost fairness and good faith in the use of the Service and the Site and in the relationships that may be created therein with other Users.
- The Company invites the User to give immediate notice if the User has even a suspicion that its Access details have entered the availability of third persons or if its data and/or personal information are no longer private or confidential. To this end, the User agrees to give immediate notice by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User acknowledges and consciously declares that conduct contrary to the above Conditions gives the Company the unquestionable right to suspend access to the User’s site or, in the most serious cases, to deactivate the User’s Access details by also taking all actions that may be necessary to inhibit the repetition of conduct contrary to these Conditions, without this constituting a breach of contract on the part of the Company.
- The User may not transfer the contract and/or your obligations or rights to third parties.
- The Company reserves the right to hire subcontractors to fulfill its rights and obligations under the contract and these Conditions.
- In all cases, the User agrees to cooperate in good faith and fairness with Wego srl, providing any information and making reasonable efforts in support of Wego srl in connection with any claims, demands, expenses, or investigations undertaken by Wego srl or its representatives, insurers, law enforcement agencies with respect to claims, use and abuse of the Platform or other types of investigations.
5. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- The User who intends to use the Services through the Application and/or the Site is obliged to complete the registration procedure by complying with all the steps indicated therein. At the end of the registration procedure the User will be provided with a “username” and a “password” that constitute the Access details to the personal profile created by the User.
- The User is guaranteed the possibility, at any time, to proceed to change the Access details through the appropriate procedure.
- By means of the Access details, which the User undertakes to keep secret and not to assign or disclose in any way to third parties in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4 above, the User will be able to access his or her Personal Area and, by following the reservation procedure analytically described in paragraph 6 below, will be able to proceed to the use of a vehicle shared by an Owner.
- Registration to the Platform is permitted only to individuals who are eighteen years of age or older and who hold a valid driver’s license. Therefore, access to the Platform, completion of the registration process, and the ability to take advantage of the Services offered by Wego is exclusively reserved for individuals of legal age and is, on the other hand, strictly prohibited for underage and newly licensed individuals.
- In order to access, use, and/or register for the Platform, the User, under his/her sole responsibility, represents and warrants that he/she is of legal age, possesses a regular driver’s license, and is not a novice driver.
- The User is hereby made aware and expressly agrees that Wego may install a system to verify some of the data entered by the User during the registration process. In particular, Wego may verify the veracity of the telephone number, e-mail address, ID card and driver’s license provided by the User.
- If Wego determines that the User has provided or communicated false information, it may immediately, without notice and at any time suspend or disable the User’s personal profile. In the event that the User provides inaccurate information but has already proceeded to share the vehicle or is still sharing the vehicle, the same may lose the benefit of the insurance coverage provided by the ‘Owner and also from the insurance coverage provided by Europ Assistance. The User, at all times, agrees to provide all evidence requested by Wego and necessary to verify the veracity of the information provided by the User.
- The User agrees, as of now, to update their personal information in their Personal Area whenever necessary.
- The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that Wego has the discretion to accept and/or reject, in its sole discretion and judgment, any membership in the Site and to suspend and/or cancel any User’s Personal Area.
- In any case, Wego cannot guarantee the truthfulness, reliability and validity of the information provided by the User, who assumes all and exclusive responsibility for it.
- To register for the Site and access the Platform, the User is required to cumulatively fulfill all, none excluded and/or excepted conditions:
- be enrolled through the Site or through the mobile application under one’s true identity and have provided one’s real and current residential address;
- Have attained the age of 18 years;
- (Having provided his or her personal telephone number at which he or she can be reached;
- Having created a single personal profile and refrained from creating multiple profiles;
- To be in possession of a valid means of payment;
- To be the holder of a valid driving license in Italy, which is not suspended, withdrawn, or revoked at the time of joining the Service and for the duration of the Service. Any suspension or withdrawal of the License shall result in the automatic suspension of the interested party from access to the Service, without prejudice to Wego’s right to terminate this Agreement. For this purpose, valid licenses issued by the States of the European Union are considered equivalent to Italian licenses, as well as international licenses if regularly obtained and valid under international conventions and treaties;
- To agree that Wego, as the agent of the Owner with whom the Driver has signed the relevant sharing agreement, may charge the means of payment used for the reservation the sharing fee, the security deposit (if required) any fines, fines, fines and tolls arising from traffic offenses or violations of the Highway Code committed during the period of sharing the vehicle even if subsequently notified, as well as all expenses, charges and costs as indicated and described in the General Conditions of Sharing that the User, at the time of booking, declares to have expressly read and accepted (the General Conditions of Sharing can be consulted at any time here: Direct link); To guarantee the proper fulfillment of all obligations arising from these Terms, and the General Rental Terms;
- To be liable for fines related to traffic infractions or violations committed during the trip during the period the vehicle was leased to it, even if subsequently served;
- That they have not received any driving license suspension or revocation orders during the past three years;
- That they have not been refused automobile insurance for the past three years;
- To have accepted these Conditions.
- That he or she is not suffering from a medical condition incapacitating the driving of shared vehicles, or that he or she is not taking drugs or other substances (broadly construed) that prevent the normal safe driving of the vehicle.
- It is understood and agreed that the lack and/or defect of even one of the conditions set forth in Section 5.11 above constitutes a breach of significant importance to Wego, which shall have the right to terminate this contract and take action for damages.
6. PROCEDURE FOR VEHICLE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- Once the driver has completed the registration process and created his or her personal profile in accordance with Article 5. above, he or she may proceed to reserve the vehicle he or she intends to use by completing the reservation form on the Platform.
- Through the Platform, in fact, the driver will be able to reserve the vehicles available for sharing and made available by the Owner by selecting:
- the model and category of vehicle you intend to reserve;
- place, date, and time when he intends to take delivery of the vehicle; (iii) place, date and time of vehicle return.
- Once the vehicle has been chosen and the reservation form has been completed, a reservation request is automatically generated through Wego to the Owner who provided the vehicle chosen by the User. Wego, in any case, reserves the right to confirm to the User the availability of the vehicle for sharing within 48 hours after the request has been made. Prior to the confirmation by the Owner regarding the availability of the vehicle chosen by the User, no sharing fee or other expense and/or cost will be charged to the User. Confirmation of the reservation will be given to the User by notification on the Personal Area of the Platform and/or by e-mail and/or by text message.
- Once Wego has confirmed the vehicle reservation, the User’s Personal Area (as created following completion of the registration process) will be uploaded:
- a sharing voucher containing the booking identification number, the type and category of vehicle chosen, personal data of the User, place, date, and time delivery and return of the vehicle, the additional services chosen;
- telematic copy of the General Conditions of Sharing) and Wego insurance policy (direct link) copy of the insurance policy provided by the ‘owner who has made available to the User the vehicle chosen by the User and selected during the booking process;
- summary screen of the price for vehicle sharing (sharing fee) and the price for the Service rendered by Wego through the Platform.
- The User, before proceeding to the completion of the booking procedure, must carefully read and expressly accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sharing uploaded to their personal area, as well as carefully read the transmitted insurance policy.
- Once the documents referred to in Section 6.4 above have been read, verified, and accepted, in order to proceed with the completion of the reservation process, the User must proceed to pay the price indicated in the Sharing Voucher. In fact, the reservation will be deemed completed once the payment is made.
- The Driver must be and remain, for the entire duration of the Service, in possession of a Driver’s License for the category corresponding to the type of vehicle he intends to use.
- Accepted payment methods are the most common debit, credit cards, Apple pay, Google pay and PayPal and other systems directly verifiable on the platform.
- User acknowledges and knowingly agrees that Wego will pre-freeze an amount equal to 50 euros for a maximum duration of 180 days from the time of payment. In any event, User acknowledges and knowingly agrees that Wego may withhold any sums due as reimbursement for any damages caused to the vehicle, penalties, tolls, and any other costs that Owner may incur due to the use of the vehicle during the sharing period.
- Any payment made outside the platform does not entitle the user to any of the services offered by Wego, including insurance coverage for the shared vehicle.
- Please note that Wego is not a party to the vehicle sharing contract between Users and cannot be held responsible for the actions or conduct of Users.
- The User undertakes to indemnify and hold Wego harmless from all prejudicial consequences, claims and/or demands for compensation (including from third parties), sanctions imposed by the Public Administration and/or judicial authorities, for facts or acts inherent to the sharing of the vehicle.
- In the event of erroneous charging of any amounts charged to the User, volvero will provide the relevant refund by voucher which will be automatically credited to the User’s App profile, unless otherwise expressly requested by the User.
- The Driver undertakes and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner from any administrative and/or criminal sanctions imposed on Owner, for acts or deeds done by Driver and/or third parties during the entire duration of the Sharing. Driver expressly authorizes volvero to withdraw from the means of payment used by Driver, the sums necessary for the payment of the aforementioned penalties, up to a maximum of EUR 2,000.00 (two thousand/00).
7. VEHICLE DELIVERY
- Once the reservation process has been completed, the Driver must go to the place, date and time indicated in the Sharing Voucher for the Owner’s delivery of the vehicle.
- Upon delivery of the vehicle, the User agrees to check the vehicle for scratches or other damages present in the vehicle other than those already reported and indicated in the Technical Data Sheet of the vehicle provided by the Owner and consulted by the User at the time of booking.
- The User agrees, in the event that damage, dents, scratches and the like not noted in the sharing agreement is found, to give immediate notice to the Owner’s officer prior to the commencement of the trip in accordance with the General Conditions of Sharing.
8. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY DURING SHARING.
- The User, once the vehicle has been delivered will be solely responsible for the care and custody of the vehicle’s starting keys. By way of example, but not limited to, the User agrees to drive safely, comply with all traffic regulations, lock and guard the starting keys, and employ safety devices while on the road.
- The User, as the sole responsible and contracting party to the sharing relationship concluded with the Owner, unless otherwise provided for in said contract (see section “Authorized Driver” present in the General Conditions of Sharing, agrees to personally drive and conduct the vehicle and, therefore, it is expressly forbidden to grant use to third parties and outsiders than the User.
- The User acknowledges that it is expressly prohibited to rent, in turn, the medium to third parties or to assign the rights and obligations assumed by the conclusion of the sharing contract to third parties.
- The User shall employ only the fuel suitable for the vehicle granted for sharing to refuel the vehicle.
- The User, in each case, expressly agrees to the General Conditions of Sharing that can be consulted at the link: direct link and to comply with them throughout the period of sharing.
9. CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
The Owner has an obligation to ensure fulfillment of all reservations. Wego recognizes the possibility that the Owner may need to cancel a reservation and encourages the Owner to inform the driver via volvero chat as soon as possible. In such a case, the Owner may proceed to cancel the reservation via volvero’s mobile application or by sending written notice to email@example.com. The following provisions regulate the possible circumstances of cancellation by the Owner and the related fees or revenue charged to the Owner.
- If the Owner does not show up at the agreed place and time for the Driver to pick up the Vehicle, or cancels the reservation less than 6 hours before the sharing period, a fee of 150 euros will be charged to the Owner. In this case, the Owner will not receive any economic revenue for sharing the Vehicle.
- If the Owner cancels a confirmed reservation less than 24 hours before the start of the sharing period, a fee of 50 euros will be charged to the Owner. The Owner will not receive any economic revenue for sharing the vehicle.
- If the Owner cancels a confirmed reservation more than 24 hours before the start of the sharing period, a fee of 25 euros will be charged to the Owner. The latter will not receive any economic revenue for sharing the vehicle.
- In the event that the cancellation is made by volvero, the Owner will not be charged. However, the Owner will not receive any economic revenue for sharing the vehicle.
- In the event that during the Driver’s check-in it is determined that the Vehicle is not roadworthy, the Owner will not be subject to any charge. However, the Owner will not receive any economic revenue for sharing the Vehicle.
- In the event that the Driver does not show up at the agreed place and time to pick up the Vehicle, the Owner will not be charged any fee and will be entitled to credit for the first day’s rental – equal to the daily Vehicle sharing price deducted from the service charges.
- In the event that the Driver does not have a valid driver’s license, the Owner will not be charged any fee and will be entitled to credit for the first day’s rental – equal to the daily Vehicle sharing price deducted from the service charges.
In the event that the Driver wishes to cancel a reservation, he/she must do so promptly so that the Owner has time to accept a new reservation. The Driver may proceed to cancel the reservation via the volvero mobile application or by sending written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following clauses govern the possible circumstances of cancellation by the Driver and the related provisions regarding refunds or fees payable by the Driver.
- In the event that the cancellation is made by volvero or the Owner, the Driver will receive a refund of the full amount paid at the time of booking at no cost.
- In the event that a cancellation is made by the Driver before the Owner accepts the reservation, the Driver will receive a refund of the full amount paid at the time of the reservation at no cost.
- In the event that the Driver believes that the Vehicle is not roadworthy after it has been inspected at the beginning of the sharing period, the Driver will receive a refund of the full amount paid at the time of booking at no cost.
- In the event that the Owner is unable or fails to take action to resolve a problem with the Vehicle that is not the fault of the Driver, and the problem is promptly reported to customer service, the Driver will receive a refund of the full amount paid at the time of booking at no charge.
- In the event of force majeure preventing the Driver from being present at the beginning of the sharing period, such as:
- serious illness that makes him/her unfit to drive, confirmed by appropriate medical documentation sent promptly to Wego;
- Natural disasters (such as fires or floods);
- measures and restrictions by the relevant authorities;
- Wars, riots, uprisings or acts of terrorism;
- and other cases equated with force majeure,
The Driver will receive a partial refund of the amount paid at the time of booking, less the cost of the service and the cost of the first day of sharing. Users release Wego from any liability for such cancellations and refunds. Wego reserves the right to request the necessary documentation to support the cancellation request in order to proceed with the refund.
- If the Driver does not have a valid driver’s license, the Driver will receive a partial refund of the amount paid at the time of booking deducted from the cost of the service and the cost of the first day of sharing.
- If the Owner does not show up at the agreed place and time to pick up the Vehicle, the Driver will receive a partial refund of the amount paid at the time of booking deducted from the cost of the service and the cost of the first day of sharing.
- If the individual who shows up to pick up the vehicle is not the User who made the reservation through the volvero mobile application, the Driver receives a partial refund of the amount paid at the time of the reservation deducted from the cost of the service and the cost of the first day of sharing.
In all other cases, the usual charging and crediting arrangements, as provided by the service, will be applied. In the event that the cancellation procedure is not carried out in accordance with the above manner and terms, the parties concerned-namely Owner and Driver-will be subject to the ordinary rules of the service, with no refund from volvero.
10. RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLE OF WEGO
- As mentioned in article 2.4 above, the User acknowledges, as of now, that Wego acts as a mere technological intermediary between users and is, therefore, a third and unrelated party to the sharing agreement directed to regulate the relationship between users.
- Wego, therefore, has no control over and cannot be held accountable in any way for the conduct of Users. In particular, The User is made aware of the fact that Wego is not the owner, lessor and/or holder in any capacity whatsoever of the vehicles granted in sharing and does not receive any compensation and/or reimbursement related to the, being the consideration due to Wego by the User due exclusively by reason of the technological intermediation activity, aimed at facilitating access to the Platform and the Services offered therein, through the Site and the Application.
- The User, therefore, acknowledges that Wego, as a mere technological intermediary, does not assume any type of liability, contractual or extra-contractual, in order:
- To information provided by users who make their vehicles available;
- To the validity, effectiveness or possible vexatiousness of the insurance policy provided by the Owner;
- To the cancellations made yes as established in accordance with paragraph 9; d) the veracity of the personal data provided by the ‘User;
- By the manner and conduct of the User held during the sharing period;
- (Any non-payment by the User.
- Based on the foregoing, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Company guarantees only the continuous availability and usability of the telematics platform. The User shall have a reasonable opportunity to access the Site and the related Platform at any time of the day. The Site and Platform are provided in accordance with these Terms except for permitted interruptions and/or suspensions such as but not limited to planned maintenance of the Site, Application and/or Platform or service system.
- The User acknowledges and knowingly acknowledges and agrees that Wego shall in no way be held liable for malfunctions, suspensions or interruptions of the Services provided through the Site or the mobile application where events beyond the reasonable control of the Company occur, such as, but not limited to:
- Power line interruptions, telephone line failures or telecommunication system failures;
- Site closures ordered by judicial authorities;
- Systems error due to the use of third-party products;
- Illegal activity dependent on third-parties.
- In any event, the User acknowledges and recognizes that Wego is not responsible for errors that occur as a result of the User’s incorrect use of its Access details, the portal, the platform, or the Site, or for any condition that constitutes the User’s responsibility.
- The User declares that he/she is aware of the risks associated with the storage and transmission of any kind of information or data through a public telecommunications network such as, for example, risks related to data theft, cloning, loss, malware, phishing, and others. By reason of this, the User declares to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any liability with regard to the aforementioned risks.
11. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATING OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Wego reserves the right to change the site, policies, and these Terms at any time to offer new products or services, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. You will be subject to the policies and terms in effect from time to time at the time that you order products or use the site or take advantage of the services offered, unless any changes to such policies and terms are required by applicable law or competent authorities (in which case, they will also apply to orders that were placed previously).
- You have the right to terminate the contract, effective immediately, if changes to the Terms and Conditions or the Contract are found to produce an aggravation in the conditions of use of the Site or the Services offered to you.
12. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
13. RIGHTS RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- The text, graphics, images, logos, icons, software, and any other material on the Site (hereinafter the “Material”) enjoy legal protection under both Italian and international intellectual and industrial property laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of the Material may therefore constitute a violation of intellectual property laws. The User is not authorized to sell, modify, reproduce, exhibit, publicly use, distribute, or otherwise employ the Material in any other way, for commercial or otherwise public purposes. You also agree not to exploit for commercial purposes the services offered on or access to the Site. Copying or otherwise modifying the HTML code, created by the Company for the realization of the Site pages, is in no way permitted. The code itself is protected by the Company’s copyright.
- You must refrain from attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or other systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking techniques, password interception, or any other illegal means. Probing, examining, or testing the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to it, as well as breaching its security or authentication measures, is prohibited. You may not reverse lookup, trace or attempt to trace the origin of any information relating to any user of or visitor to the Site or any customer; you are also prohibited from exploiting the Site or the services and information made available or offered through the Site for the purpose of disclosing any information relating to any third party, including without limitation any personally identifiable information.
14. APPLICABLE LAWS
- These Terms and Conditions of Use of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian Law and the parties agree that competent to decide any dispute related to the interpretation, performance of this agreement shall be the Italian jurisdiction.
15. LEGAL NOTES
- The Platform and the website www.volvero.com are published by WEGO S.R.L. via Giuriato 55, 36100 Vicenza, Italy, P.IVA 04157060247 For further information, please contact WEGO S.R.L. at the following e-mail address email@example.com