About the job
- As a startup, the environment is changing from day to day, so the tasks differ too. You will be involved in the go-to-market phase and the early stage of the marketing campaign, mainly using digital marketing tools to help Volvero expand in Veneto.
Your role will be to help ideate digital marketing, communication, and customer acquisition strategies with the aim of further developing our brand identity and awareness. You will assist in the daily tracking and follow-up of social media campaigns, blog, newsletters, and other digital touchpoints as well as in the monitoring of the competitive environment, investigating new marketing trends. You will also be involved in the development of new creative ideas, identifying relevant influencers/third parties for possible partnerships.
We would like someone who is fluent in both English and Italian in order to work consistently across platforms.
The offering is for a fully remote position for 6 months.
- A student (or postgraduate) of a Master’s or M.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology or a related field
- Professional proficiency in English
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of modern-day marketing and communication tools
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, an eye for design
- Excellent writing skills particularly in copywriting, blog writing and social media
- Good social media knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO, backlinking and PPC advertising
- Social media, digital marketing
- Customer communication platforms for transactional and marketing email
- Photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop
- Video editing
- Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools
- Knowledge of local market and trends
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of content strategy for social media, blog, newsletter
- Taking on daily content agenda, monitoring and growing social channels, evaluating KPIs and adapting the strategy accordingly
- Working closely with the marketing department to meet weekly deadlines on campaigns
- Finding and delivering new creative ideas for content, influencer/third parties partnerships, audience growth and engagement
- Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or via the button below