About the job
We are looking for a social media hero to join our growing international team based all around Europe and beyond.
As a startup, the environment is changing from day to day, so the tasks differ too. You will be involved in the go-to-market phase, using social media and content creation as a tool to help Volvero expand in Italy.
Your role will be to ideate and produce appealing digital content with the aim of further developing our brand identity and awareness together with our graphic designers. You will be responsible for community management on our social channels and management of social media calendar. You might also be involved in the development of new creative ideas, identifying relevant influencers/third parties for co-creation of content.
So, do you know how to produce engaging content? Then this position is right for you. In return you will get a freedom of expression, (really) flexible schedule, and a great deal of autonomy. The offering is for a fully remote part-time position.
- Bachelor/Master student in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Languages, Business or a related field
- Professional proficiency in English
- Professional proficiency in Italian
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, a sense of aesthetic imagery and work on-brand
- Good writing skills are a plus (particularly in copywriting, blog writing and social media)
- Deep social media knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of other design tools (Figma, Canva etc.)
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Social media marketing
- Customer communication platforms for transactional and marketing email
- Knowledge of Social Media Management tools
- Display ads, paid marketing
- Meta ads
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively communicating with community through our social channels
- Content creation for social media, blog, newsletter
- Taking on daily content agenda, monitoring social channels, evaluating KPIs and adapting content strategy accordingly
- Working closely with the marketing department to meet weekly deadlines on campaigns
- Finding and delivering new creative ideas for content, influencer/third parties partnerships, audience growth and engagement
- Evaluating paid marketing performance together with the agency
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or via the button below