• 2+ years of DevOps experience
• Experience with AWS, Docker, Terraform, K8s, Jenkins
• Fundamental knowledge of basic AWS services, AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Knowledge of at least one programming language. Preferable: Python, Node.js. You should be ready to learn new ones very fast.
• Good Knowledge of Shell Script (bash, sh, awk)
• Strong proficiency with Linux OS (Centos / RedHat / Fedora)
• Experience with application & infrastructure monitoring in a production environment
• Experience with web and mobile application validations and issue reporting
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Great communication skills, B2+ English
• Work in a team to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot, resolve issues in project environments.
• Validate and report application issues and defects.
• Make everything as a Code
• Configure and support CI / CD pipelines
• Only applicants within the EU will be considered
• Initially Part-time position, flexible working hours
• Fully remote
• The resource will have to attend courses worth $3.000 on various topics related to the job. The candidate can choose the courses based on their preferences. Costs are fully covered by the company – we promote lifelong learning, and we are eager to support education and self-development of the employees.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the button below