About the job
We are looking for a social media hero who knows how to produce engaging content.
As a startup, the environment is changing from day to day, so the tasks differ too. You will be involved in the go-to-market phase and the early stage of the marketing campaign, using social media and content creation as a tool to help Volvero expand in Italy.
Your role will be to help ideate and produce appealing digital content with the aim of further developing our brand identity and awareness. You might also be involved in the development of new creative ideas, identifying relevant influencers/third parties for co-creation of content. You might also be involved in app and website design.
The offering is for a fully remote position for 6 months.
- M.A. or M.Sc. student in Graphic Design or a related field
- Professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, a sense of aesthetic imagery and work on-brand
- Good writing skills are a plus (particularly in copywriting, blog writing and social media)
- Good social media knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of other design tools (Figma, Canva etc.)
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Social media marketing
- Customer communication platforms for transactional and marketing email
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content creation for social media, blog, newsletter
- Taking on daily content agenda, monitoring social channels, evaluating KPIs and adapting content strategy accordingly
- Working closely with the marketing department to meet weekly deadlines on campaigns
- Finding and delivering new creative ideas for content, influencer/third parties partnerships, audience growth and engagement
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the button below